Weed Razer Express - 30 inch Aquatic Vegetation Cutter
- Cutting Lake weeds and Pond weeds is simple using the Weed Razer Express
- Cuts in narrow places between docks and next to boats
- Easiest tool for thick patches of vegetation like cattails
Throw out up to 30 feet and cut 30 inch path as you retrieve it
How to use
- Throw Weed Razer Express out over area to be cleared
- Pull it back with short hard jerking motions
Repeat as needed
The Weed Razer Express is light weight and cuts a 30" path, making it ideal for cutting in tight places and handling the thickest stands of vegetation like cattails. At just over 6 pounds, the Weed Razer Express can be used by even the most petite in stature.
Box Weight - 8lbs
Dimensions - 2.5in x 5in x 34in
Assembled Weight - 6.2lbs
Dimensions - 3in x 30in x 77in
The Weed Razer Express is constructed of high quality stainless and galvanized steel. It comes with 25' of floating rope and the weed deflector.
- The Weed Razer Express is to be operated by hand only. Do not pull the Weed Razer Express behind a boat, or any other machine driven equipment.
- Do not use with children in immediate area.
Do not use the Weed Razer Express when humans and/or animals are present within 100 feet from the launch point.
Use protective gloves (thick leather gloves recommended) while handling the Weed Razer Express.
Do not place or use near electrical wires or cords.
Never touch the sharp edges of the blades with bare hands at any time.
Leave blade covers on the cutting edges when not in use.
Check all bolts, connections, and rope before use.
Avoid areas with underwater structures.
When not in use, store in a safe location out of the reach of children.