The generic product is comparable to: Arsenal AC® and Polaris AC®. Imazapyr 4 SL is formulated as a pre-emergent and post-emergent for control of unwanted vegetation in non-cropland areas. Imazapyr can also be used in pastures and rangelands as a soil sterilizer to ensure nothing will grow along fence lines.
Imazapyr 4 SL Herbicide for the control of undesirable vegetation in forestry sites, aquatic sites, grass pasture, rangeland, fence rows, maintenance of wildlife openings, and industrial noncropland areas including railroad, utility, pipeline rights-of-way, utility plant sites, petroleum tank farms, pumping installations, storage areas, building perimeters, irrigation and non-irrigation ditch banks, roads, transmission lines, and industrial bare ground areas.
Isopropylamine salt of Imazapyr (2-[4,5-dihydro-4-methyl-4-(1-methylethyl)-5-oxo-1H-imidazol-2-yl]-3-pyridinecarboxylic acid)* . . . . . . . . . . . . . .52.6%
Imazapyr 4 SL Herbicide for use as follows:
- For control of undesirable emergent and floating aquatic vegetation in and around standing and flowing water, including estuarine and marine sites.
- For control of undesirable vegetation growing in or around surface water in wetland, riparian and terrestrial habitats and can be used for cut stump, cut stem and frill and girdle treatments within aquatic sites.
- For basal bark and stem application of brush and trees in noncropland areas.
- For control of undesirable vegetation in grass pasture, rangeland and for establishment and maintenance of wildlife openings (except in the state of California).
- For control of undesirable vegetation in unimproved industrial non-cropland Bermudagrass and Bahiagrass, and industrial non-cropland areas such as railroad, utility, pipeline and highway rights-of-way, utility plant sites, petroleum tank farms, pumping installations, transmission lines, fence rows, storage areas, around commercial and industrial building perimeters, non-irrigation ditch banks, access roads, airfields, airports, industrial bare ground areas, and under paved surfaces.
- For control of undesirable vegetation as a spot treatment of undesirable brush and hardwood vegetation.
For the most current registration information, call (888) 255-4427.
State Registered – AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT*, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT*, VA, WA*, WI, WV, WY
*state restricted pesticide
Due to Governmental Regulations, WE DO NOT SHIP ALGAECIDES OR HERBICIDES TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: Alaska - California - Connecticut - Delaware - Hawaii - New Hampshire - New Jersey - New York - Maine - Maryland - Massachusetts - Oregon - Rhode Island - Washington State - Vermont (for additional information about these restrictions please see our shipping/returns page).